Buying gifts for your loved ones just got easier
I came across a new website today called Wantful. Looks like they really nailed the process of choosing gifts for your loved ones by just asking you simple questions about him/her.
You start with filling in the blanks:
You’re creating a __\_ gift for ___\_ , who is ____ and is your _____ .
First blank: Occasion, second: name, third: gender, fourth: relationship.
Then you are asked these questions:
- Where would she like to spend his free time?
- Which of these homes would she want to live in?
- What range of styles seems most like she?
- When it comes to food, she lives to eat / eats to live.
- When it’s comes to cooking, she loves it / hates it.
- Her kitchen is basic / nearly a restaurant.
- She never/sometimes/always listens to music and never/sometimes/always sings along.
- How organized is she?
After responding to those through the nice interactive interface, you are then given a list of products he/she might be interested in.
Then you can print it and mail it to him/her or yourself, send it via Facebook or via email. Pretty cool right?